PowerTech Eindhoven 2015
Towards Future Power Systems and Emerging Technologies
On behalf of the IEEE PowerTech International Steering Committee and the Local Organizing Committee we invite you to attend the 2015 edition of this biannual conference in Eindhoven, the high-tech innovation capital of the Netherlands.
PowerTech Eindhoven will continue the tradition of past PowerTech conference editions most recently held in Athens, Stockholm, Budapest, Porto, Bologna, St. Petersburg, Lausanne, Bucharest, Trondheim and Grenoble. PowerTech is the anchor conference of the IEEE Power & Energy Society in Europe.
The PowerTech Eindhoven 2015 conference provides a forum for scientists and engineering professionals active in various segments of the electrical power engineering industry and academia to network, exchange ideas and discuss results of their scientific work.
A digital version of the conference folder can be downloaded here.
Topics of Interest
- Developments in power system planning
- Power system operation and real-time control
- Power systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Network protection and distribution automation
- Smart grids as cyber-physical systems
- Integration of renewable energy sources
- Advanced diagnostic and monitoring techniques
- State estimation and situational awareness
- Applications of storage technologies
- Electric vehicle prospects and network interaction
- Power quality issues and mitigation techniques
- New energy conversion and (hybrid AC/DC) distribution technologies
- Electromagnetic compatibility and transient behavior of new grid architectures
- Smart metering, demand side management and demand response
- Smart energy systems in the built environment
- Electricity markets design and regulatory issues
- Power system interoperability, standards and codes
The PowerTech Eindhoven 2015 conference features a comprehensive technical program with paper presentations, special sessions, poster sessions, technical visits and touristic visits.
The Eindhoven region is a breeding ground for innovation and the home base for technology companies and world-class research institutes. Eindhoven offers good social and cultural facilities including concerts, theatre performances and a museum of modern art. Numerous hotels, cafés and restaurants in the town center ensures that Eindhoven is a great place to stay for international visitors.
PowerTech 2015 photos are now online! They can be viewed here: PowerTech 2015 Eindhoven Photo Gallery.
31 October 2014
15 November 2014
Extended abstract submission
15 December 2014
1 January 2015
Notification of acceptance
28 February 2015
15 March 2015
Full paper submission
15 April 2015
Final acceptance of full papers
29 June - 2 July 2015
PowerTech 2015 Conference